Professor of Economics
- PhD (Economics), University of California, Riverside
- Masters (Economics), UCLA
- Bachelors (Economics), Fresno State
- Economic Effects of Regulation
- Income Inequality and Economic Growth
- Nonparametric Econometrics
- Machine Learning and Big Data
Convergence in Income Distributions: Evidence from a Panel of Countries (with Shatakshee Dhongde), Economic Modelling, 59, 2016, pg. 262-270.
Spring 2018 Classes
Note: Class web pages are
maintained in MyClasses (Canvas)
- Economics 212 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- Economics 430 - Econometrics
- Economics 435 - Voluntary Exchange
Program Planning: I send my advisees detailed instructions to their SU email addresses describing how to activate Gullnet in order
to enroll in classes. These instructions list the forms/documents that must be submitted, relevant deadlines, and how to schedule
a face-to-face advising appointment. If you have not received these instructions, please send me an email message and I will forward a copy.
General Advising questions during the Fall/Spring semesters: If you have a general advising question NOT related to program planning, send me a detailed email describing your question or visit my office during office hours.
General Advising questions during the Winter/Summer breaks:
I am unavailable during the winter and summer recesses. If you have an advising question, please
contact Ms. Sarah Timko (email@example.com
), the Advising Services Coordinator for the Perdue School of Business.