Ursula M. Ehrhardt
Office: FH 218
Assistant Professor of Art History
Besides teaching a wide range of courses in Art History, I am also interested in
museum education, especially in planning different types of educational out-reach
programs for university and general audiences, including children.
- Director, University Gallery, Salisbury State University.
Responsible for all aspects of the Gallery program, including planning and
organizing exhibitions, designing installations, writing exhibition
brochues and other educational materials, and developing a wide range
of educational out-reach programs for various audiences, both within
the University and the area community.
- Instructor of Art History. Developed the initial art history
curriculum and established the art department slide library.
- M.A., Michigan State University, 1971
- A.B., Duke University, 1965
Dissertation (in progress):
Käthe Kollwitz' Self-Portraits
Areas of Interest
- Modern European Art
- American Art
- Women in Art
- Sevententh Century Dutch Art